There are 163 articles tagged with Career
- Cosmic marketing manager? Creative technologist? Chief Wonka? Six creatives share their views.
- With the PS4 and Xbox One hitting the stores at the moment, the games industry's in the spotlight right now. But how do you go about getting into it? 3D World takes a look.
- Client relationship management might sound dull, but it can accelerate your career, grow your client base, and lead to better paid and more interesting work.
- Why work for a boss when you can sell your design work directly to the public? Here are 15 great websites that make it easy for you this Christmas.
- Tired of illustrating for other people? Want something to call your own? Anna Wray walks you through how to get your picture book for children published.
- Lisa Hassell speaks to illustrators and agencies to discover exactly what is the role of the agent, and how to get the most out of them.
- Repeat business: it’s the lifeblood of the design industry. Here are our top tips on how to keep your clients smiling.
- Recently Laura Jordan Bambach became President of D&AD. We find out her plans for the organisation and what aspiring designers can learn from her.
- Discover the opportunities for multi-skilled designers in the world of motion design in the latest issue of Computer Arts – on sale now!
- We reveal the best places to live and work as a designer, and ask some creative locals why you should move there.