There are 267 articles tagged with Print design
- When creating any piece of print marketing, the tactile experience is critical. Here, Simon Tilbrook explains how to get it right.
- Russian designer Ruslan Khasanov explains the process behind this beautiful features opener, created for Wired UK.
- Take a look at these top online resources where you'll find tons of advice and inspiration on the art of letterpress printing.
- This set of prints has been inspired by those midnight broadcasts of Radio 4's The Shipping Forecast.
- Tired of illustrating for other people? Want something to call your own? Anna Wray walks you through how to get your picture book for children published.
- There’s no reason why you can’t create a brochure that is both cost-effective and beautiful. Simon Tilbrook tells you how.
- Design studio Hvass&Hannibal created a tactile event poster celebrating print values. Check it out, and its accompanying video!
- Event brochures need to be a balance between the impactful and informative. Simon Tilbrook guides you through the best way to achieve this.
- Design duo Sawdust explain how they developed these cool bespoke numerals, based on folded ribbons, for a new university guide.
- Using a beautifully crafted brochure as a mini-portfolio can help you to stand out in a crowded job market, as Simon Tilbrook explains.