There are 142 articles tagged with Self promotion
- Should you join an affiliate network? Andrew Slack from MoreNiche takes you through the questions you need to ask.
- Craig Redman, from illustration duo Craig & Karl, explains how to design through an economic downturn
- You’ll often have just one shot to impress your dream studio, so how do you get your showreel onto the interview shortlist?
- Grab the attention of potential new clients by being featured in the major industry publications and on the key design blogs
- How the New York-based studio put a fresh spin on an old idea to create a self-promo lookbook with a difference
- Stefan Sagmeister and Jessica Walsh are celebrating the official launch of the Sagmeister & Walsh website this week by parading around in space suits, sleeping and jumping up down naked on the office webcam. Only this time, they've persuaded their colleagues to join them too...
- Half of your job as a freelancer is to market yourself - and this rule applies to studios, too. Whether you’re cooking up a self-promotional campaign in print or digital, make sure you always get the essentials right with our expert tips...
- SEO can be tricky, so follow these eight simple tips to ensure your site stands out from the crowd
- Co-founder of international design showcase site FormFiftyFive, Glenn Garriock discusses exactly what it takes to get your work in the spotlight
- The third in our six-part series of practical manuals, The Self-Promo Handbook is your definitive guide to winning more work – and it’s on sale now in the UK and online.