In this section we aim to boost your graphic design skills, and inspire you in your next project. Whether you're looking for the best places to download free fonts, hot Photoshop plugins, brilliant Pinterest boards to follow, top tips for creating mood boards, a guide for design interview success, a list of great free fonts, top ways to improve your logo design, a review of Photoshop CS6, the best iPad apps for designers, or classic graphic design trends - it's all here!
- A panel of leading branding and identity design experts have come together to bring you the definitive list of the 50 best logos ever - read 5 short extracts and order your copy now!
- Stop using other people's typefaces and create your own. Aaron Kitney gives some pointers on how to get started.
- Save some money on your Christmas designs by helping yourself to these top, free Xmas vector shapes.
- Sagmeister & Walsh's advertising campaigns for luxury brand Aïzone have explored body art before, but painting letters that look totally flat on a face was a new challenge, as Jessica Walsh explains.
- It's Friday the 13th, but only good things are happening here! Check out today's brilliant advent calendar offer...
- The characters on your keyboard are just the tip of the iceberg, says Jason Cranford Teague - there's a whole other world of special characters to discover.
- Grouped into categories from web design to typography, these Photoshop tutorials will help you master Adobe's image editing software.
- Boost your creative profile – and your cashflow – with the latest issue of Computer Arts, on sale now!
- Google, Yahoo and other big brands introduced back-to-basics logos this year. But has this been a healthy trend?
- The Interactive Design Institute has created abstract, minimalist artwork based on the colours of famous Disney films. But which movies are they?