Now in free beta, Affinity Designer is making waves among professional designers and illustrators. We explain why.Now in free beta, Affinity Designer is making waves among professional designers and illustrators. We explain why.
- Monotype's Dan Rhatigan discusses why we need new fonts and what makes a good typeface.
When it comes to your design studio, don't settle for anything less than Corning's revolutionary Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables.When it comes to your design studio, don't settle for anything less than Corning's revolutionary Thunderbolt™ Optical Cables.
- You're a visual person, so how do you approach an audio interview? We have some handy tips.
- What's your memory like? See if you can identify these well-known logos from a sneak peek.
- Find out how Nike's agency Wieden+Kennedy and Passion Pictures created the most talked-about short of the summer.
- Where does art end and design begin? Will Gibbons explains the 6 most important distinctions between them.
- Typefaces you already own can be as effective in commercial art as custom lettering, reveals illustrator Steven Bonner.
- Play to your strengths and promote your design skills more effectively with September's Computer Arts - on sale now!
- Need a little help with your creativity this Christmas? Take a look at these greeting card templates to help you on your way...
- We round up the top titles for typophiles and lettering obsessives.
- Joel MacDonald is a graphic designer at Aberdeen's Wired Studio. He explains how tenacity and smart networking got him there.