There are 490 articles tagged with Branding
- The Brand Impact Awards celebrates world-class design for branding and campaigns. But hurry, there are just a few days left to enter!
- Could big brand logos be harnessed for the forces of evil? There's only one way to find out...
- Be more colourful in everything you do, says SomeOne's Laura Hussey, and in doing so inspire others to be as passionate about your brand as you are.
- You'll fall head over heels for this branding which brings letterpress and die cut to the forefront.
- The new look for the Royal Academy's Keeper's House mixes classic inspiration with a vivid new piece of work by Tracey Emin.
- Adidas has announced the Brazuka - here it is, plus we count down the five greatest World Cup ball designs...
- Logo Thief aims to name and shame those companies who simply steal the logo designs of others.
- Alex Black lists his selection of the best examples of cover art used on video games.
- As part of a retrospective of one of the world's most famous brand identities, a very unusual version of the Coca-Cola logo was dug up...
- We take a look back at this month's biggest new logo designs, including new identities for Marvel, Philips, and more.